But seeing as I'm not, and the inability is fed by my unbelievable present, perhaps a little stepping outside reality could be just what is needed. She told be about San Fransico and I was excited and not jealous, as it felt like I had an option. Even moving here last year felt so difficult, but now I feel I can do whatever. We were talking about possessions being heavy the other day, people and possessions shouldn't be enough to tie a spirit down.
- lots of 20s and 30s confused but interesting people
- a place where you can ride around and it is very acceptable
- a place with a good food scene, restaurants, writing and local shops
- a place with an excellent gallery or two that have the clues, film and music follow
- perhaps an English speaking place, then you don't have to sacrifice your identity in the move
- cheap rent, can't be too hard after here
- excellent coffee place to make me use this great transferable skill
- she was right when she said about sun
- a can-do attitude to folk
- people to visit in the same country, however far
- somewhere with an exiting studio scene
- a good magazine or paper that could be written for, and read
I want to be a destination whore. I can use the world. I can go around and meet new people and prove my own worth away from these clouds that are oh so local and or so parochial. When will I ever be as free as I am now?I might go and buy a map or a globe tomorrow, perhaps even the £14.99 gold light up one from the 98p store.